Saturday, November 26, 2005

ilfords, kodachromes, porst.

Tradadada.

Okay, got back another roll from Kim Tian. Cute cashiers. I digress.

Got back my roll. A few shots which I wanted to turn out didn't, a few were alright. :(

Got my 2 lenses already, might get another camera body from the seller again. Great guy lah, super friendly. And his stuffs are SUPER cheap. If the sales for the body goes through, I'm gonna get the body (which is selling for quite expensive) for the price of a toy camera. :)

Spent the entire day at Church having our Annual Officers' Retreat. It's fruitful, albeit a super long one. Practised a few songs during breaks with fellow YouthJam members. Gonna finish up on Reflector end of this week. HOHO!

Okay, super tired. Selling one of my camera bags for cheap cheap. Someone get it off me please.

Okay, church tomorrow, then shooting.

See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home