Saturday, December 17, 2005

Be with Me.

HELLO.

Okay, as the title suggests, I have JUST finish watching Eric Khoo's Be With Me. After watching it, it makes me want to buy his box set, which surprisingly can't be found anywhere. And it's rated R21. :(

Anyhoo, the past few days have been REALLY busy, and the next few are only going to get worser. What happened to the days after A Levels? I thought we were going to slack alot?

I registered for driving at BBDC 2 days ago, and since then I've finished 2 Basic Theory Lessons, 2 Basic Evaluation (79% and 100% for my score respectively), 1 Basic Practice, and 2 Final Theory Lessons. Talk about chionging, the past few days have been spent at BBDC. And church. And BB meetings. There's gonna be youthJam tomorrow, at worship hall! Can you believe it? We're gonna use worship hall tomorrow! So, if you're anywhere near Commonwealth MRT tomorrow between 8am to 12pm, feel free to stop by Level 4 of Faith Methodist Church.

Okay, and Samantha Tan and Ezann Lee are so hot in the movie, besides Ezann's awesome-ly coolistic name.

ERM, apart from that, I still am short of money to repair my lens which have been attacked by fungus. No, not mushrooms. Okay, so if you are kind-hearted enough, please drop me a SMS or MSN message stating you wish to donate to "The Timothy Lens Repairing cum Miscellaneous Fund". K thank you.

Sleep early then!

Goodbye to you, citizens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home