Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Morning/Afternoon, Boys' Brigade.

Hello,

Well, today at Sharity Gift Box I finally had something to do. I became the receptionist at HQ. HAH. How fun man. Basically what I had to do was to pick up the phone when it rang, transfer the calls to the correct extensions and answer queries on-

1. Sharity Gift Box
2. Miscellaneous stuff.

So it was fun. But quite stressful. Calls kept coming in fast and hard. Had to think FAST, then reply. And sometimes stupid things come out. The 'standard' first message to say was 'Morning/Afternoon, Boys' Brigade.' For my first call, I said 'HELLO'.

The boys had nothing to do anyway. They got scolded by another primer from another company because of that. I mean, hello, it's not their fault they aren't doing anything. And if you want to scold my boys, do it in front of me. I hate people who do things behind my back without me knowing and I only found out when the boys complained to me. Sissy.

Anyway, I saw the cutie again on the way home. Same time same path taken as yesterday. Hoho. So cute.

Okay sleep bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home