Sunday, January 08, 2006

a masochistic kiss.

Aye!

Had an early morning rise today, then rushed to finish up on last minute recruitment stuff. Then went to school, only to find out my 2I/C woke up the time my boys were supposed to fall in. Sheesh.

Recruitment was awesome, we had alot of enthusiastic boys who eagerly joined us. We have a total of 31 boys this year! Yeah!

Okay tomorrow, I'll be meeting two classmates for some shooting around Singapore. Was supposed to go to the zoo but other friends wanted to go another day. Will be finishing my B&W film tomorrow then. I don't think Kim Tian does processing for black and whites, so I'm going to try Fotohub tomorrow. Do they do it?

Early night today, because it's going to be another early morning rise later on. Seeya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home