Monday, January 30, 2006

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Yay! Finally a title which makes sense!

Happy Chinese New Year to all!

Okay, got back from grandma's place like 1 hour ago. Super uber slack, time passed so so long over there. Must be the lack of BBC Prime and internet connection. The only life-sustaining gadget over there were the gameboys my cousins and brother brought over.

Photography-wise, only took 2 pictures. Had a few great ideas, but didn't execute them due to certain reasons.

Starting work on 3rd Feb. Yes! I'm working! I'm supposed to interview people after they have finished watching some Chinna event at the Esplanade. Yes, I'm going to be an irritant for the next 2 weeks. Extra moolah is good for me, though.

Err nothing else much to talk about, tomorrow will be waking up late.

Remember to share your angpow monies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home