Saturday, January 21, 2006

onelastsalute.

hello.

Today was quite alright, had BBDC practical. Drove out as I had predicted in the last post (i might have lived with the gypsies in my past life or something). Drove quite far, from BBDC we went to Jurong East, then Clementi,under some tunnel which i didn't know existed, then drove past Rail Mall, then Bukit Panjang then back to Bukit Gombak, a few more rounds then lesson ended. It helped that I had a friendly instructor too, kept talking and joking around. He gave me tips on how to survive NS too. haha.

Wanted to go out to finish my B&W, but yeah the guys went out while I had Boys' Brigade. Oh well. Tomorrow then. I'm also planning on removing the batteries from my Fm2n so I can force myself to see and 'feel' the light. Maybe after this roll. Maybe next time.

Pictures by this guy looks good. Very good. I particularly like the one where he shot the model looking elsewhere.

Jamming (with the youthJam people) tomorrow at 7am!! I had better sleep now, and goodbye!

And I'll be the first to wish you guys a Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home