Saturday, February 04, 2006

everything is alright, yeah everything is alright.

Hello.

Tody was quite fun, went to Ngee Ann first thing in the morning and jammed for like 5-6 hours. Played till I almost fainted because I was so bored.

After that went to Esplanade carrying 4 of my sling bags. Heck I didn't know why I carried so many. Had interviews to be done for 4 hours. Quite a nice day, if you catch my drift.

Anyway, dropped off my film from my Holga and FM2n at Kim Tian today. Will be able to collect my Ilford tomorrow, so hohohopefully I will have some nice ones. After which will be work work work again.

In the morning I'll have BB CNY party. I initially wanted to do something tomorrow, but decided not to as it's the festive season. The boys are getting from bad to worse.

Sorry for the uber boring posts, I'm getting increasingly fatigue with each passing minute. Okay, bathe + sleep.

Have a nice night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home