Saturday, March 04, 2006

comms cord and such.

Here's another long dued update:

Yes, got back my results. I faired TERRIBLY. I got B D E B3. An E!!! Can you like believe it? E for Computing. I got an A for computing during prelims. Heh.

Anyway it's all over, and like what my dad (mum and friends) say, look ahead and plan the route for the future. I'm not sure if I can even get into a local university. Luckily my choices for courses in university aren't that science-y related, so I can use my GP and mathematics to get in. Hopefully. After looking (and choosing) the courses I prefer, I found out that my interests are like in the creative industry (film making, advertising, photography and the such). I guess I'm no good at sitting down and doing paper work 9-5. So let's hope I get into a uni (and a course that I want)!

I believe God gave me the grades, got me where I am for a reason. Go ahead and say it's sour grapes, but it's your loss. It's the same feeling why he put the company in Hillgrove. It's those times that I feel damn demoralised, being in charge of like a few mega events and it's overwhelming(I got 5 missed calls and 7 SMSes during the NS talk), that I turn to the Lord for help, and voila, he brings me through it. Maybe it's some testing ground for me, I don't know, who does?

Let's just hope that I make it through.

That aside, I have to develop my film, and get my portfolio ready in 1 months time for the Art Design Media course in NTU. Still figuring out how I can make a 3 min movie. Hmm.

Until then, please take care of yourselves. Turrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home