Saturday, April 01, 2006

Genesis.

Okay,

finally completed the post-processing. There's a problem though: if I burn the file to a VCD, it shows up as 28MB, if I burn it to a DVD, it says 1.8gig. The weird crap is that both looks the same. Doh.

Did up my portfolio, and edited the video today. Think I spent almost 10 hours today doing the darn thing, and now I'm uber shagged. Let's hope I get into ADM.

I can't seem to upload the bugger onto the net, seems like the 1.8gig/28mb is taking it's toll on www.youtube.com (and myself).

Hopefully I wake up early tomorrow, and all goes well.

Hope also goes to the Adventure Quest team, and as I'm typing this they should be in Temasek Polytechnic starting to wake up to their 50km race. Too bad doc said I can't go. But luckily he said that, if not my portfolio's dead meat.

Ok I need some rest.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home