Friday, April 14, 2006

duty honor country, ninja company!

Hello,

I'm back! Thankfully it's Good Friday today so I have my first book out! Woohoo!

Anyway to start things off I would like to say I'm out of training (OOT). Why? Cos of my high blood pressure hehehe. So I'll be slacking for a few more weeks before I'm posted out to some mainland unit as a clerk or technician or signaller etc. 3 months later I'll be having my FFI (medical test) to see if I'm fit for a BMT recourse or just continue in my current unit I'm posted to.

Tekong life isn't as bad; the thing that kills is actually the regimentation. What does that mean? It's having 27 minutes to eat your food with 20 minutes stuck in the queue. It means having 2 minutes to find a way to bathe. And getting scolded 24/7.

But of course there has to be regimentation. If not, how can one make the enemy die for his country?

Anyway, book in will be 2045 at Pasir Ris tomorrow. My field pack will be packed with food, food and glorious food.

But speaking of food, the stuff we eat at Tekong is actually not bad. Today for breakfast we had scrambled eggs, baked beans, chicken fillet and hamburger bun. Then we had fish and chips for dinner. Weeeee.

See you all next Saturday!

Platoon 3, keluar baris!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home