Saturday, June 10, 2006

mana shield + stats

Hello!

The last week was fun, cos we went outfield from Sunday till Thursday. Yup, the clerks in my unit have to go outfield as well. Interesting huh?

Anyway, it was my virgin outfield trip, and I daresay that I learned many things and have seen many awesome sights outfield. For instance, I saw an assortment of weapons from peashooters to tank-busters. Yowza!

Nothing much to say about outfield, cos it was just a repetition of the previous day's activity. It's great to be back though, I missed my air-conditioner and toilet bowls.

Friday was half-day's off cos we went outfield, so we (those who went to Cambodia) had a mini outing to town. Photos soon to be uploaded (and not developed). Went back, watched World Cup and fell asleep on the couch during the post-match stuff and woke up at 3.30am. Had a quick bath and continued sleeping. Woke up at 3pm, and now I have no idea what I should do next.

Boring entry, but we'll see how the weekend develops itself. Seeya! DOTA for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home