Tuesday, June 20, 2006

the first snow of the season.

Aye.

Weirdly enough, when my mum called to ask if I wanted them to pick me up from camp just over an hour ago, I said no, as I wanted to walk home alone. Weird, but true.

The strange thing was, on the way back, I saw 3 of my friends from JJ. Yup, when I don't usually see one in 1 week unless we pre-plan to meet up. Heh. One's a clerk at Tengah Airbase (just opposite my camp), one's an RP at Kranji, one's in the Navy.

Hehe. Looks like I have the 'best' vocation among them, depending on how you view things.

Heh! Eragon and Eldest, part of the Inheritance trilogy by Christopher Paolini, two books which I read while in Tekong, is in the process of being made into a movie and game. Hurrah! It's two books I highly recommend you to read, if you like LOTR kind of stuff. This trilogy is of dragons and shadeslayers. The third and last book is currently uncompleted, most likely by next year.

Oh yeah.

Heh heh. It's Tuesday night already. A few more to the weekends.

Can't wait.

Slack, then back to camp. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home