Friday, June 16, 2006

english country garden.

hey!

This week, in my opinion, passed quite fast. Monday came and gone, and the subsequent days too. And it's Friday! Book out!

First things first. World Cup is here, and thank God for it, we have something to occupy us for the next few weeks. Hurray!

Secondly, Winson's a medic, Yuhua's a combat engineer, Gabriel's gonna be an officer! Wohooo! As for me, I'm staying in my dear old Keat Hong camp.

Thirdly, dear old Railgun has gone to Seattle to study. Lucky ARSE! Maybe I'll go over after I get my degree in game design/filmmaking.

Life is okay right now, I'm quite comfortable with where I am, what I'm doing now. I know what to expect throughout my NS life in Keat Hong too, so I can expect things to get hectic starting August.

But that's alright.

I'm going to the Esplanade to watch The Great War tomorrow. Been interested for quite some time, so hopefully we'll be able to grab some tickets (with discount: NSF!). After that should be around Singapore taking photos. Heh heh heh.

Seeya later alligator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home