Sunday, June 25, 2006

the best way to break the bonds of temptation is not to resist it.

Hi.

Interestingly enough, immediately after I hit the 'post' button, the dude who took my phone actually called me.

So I went to take a cab (carefully, not to drop anything else) to Bukit Batok to get my phone back. I wanted to give him 20 smackeroos but he didn't want. So fine there.

But surprise surprise, when I got back my phone, I found out my wallpaper, profiles were all modified. Looks like mr. nice guy played around with my phone, which is SO UNCOOL.

Maybe he didn't want to keep it 'cos I blocked my SIM card, and the other reasons in the other post.

My parents upon hearing I lost my phone immediately bought the same one. So I've got two of the same phones with me now. Heh.

That was yesterday afternoon. In the evening, I met up with Winson, Yuhua and Khien, initially to catch WestGrand Boulevard playing @ Plaza Sing. However it rained and so I think it got cancelled or something. Or maybe it was supposed to be today, cos amps and drums weren't even brought out onto the platform.

So we spent the whole evening at PS and ate at Pastamania, Bravissimo, drove to Marina South, slacked, went to I.R.C @ City Halll to play lan. We tried out SWAT4, which was frigging hilarious by the way we played. We tried a 'one guy stand beside the door to open it, another guy stand behind it to shoot at whatever's behind it' tactic, only to get killed immediately by a single terrorist cos Yuhua used the wrong weapon (modified shotgun designed to blast doors open only). A local BF2 clan which I will not name was present which I presume to be training up, which was cool. Uncool, because they screamed and shouted and made a din. Irritating.

After that the guys went to camp over at Winson's place, while I went home.

This morning I went church (late), ate with them at Subway@ Holland V, met up with Winson and Yuhua to get stuff at army market, went home, here I am.

Leaving house to go back camp in 1.5 hours time. Oh yeah. Here comes the new week.

How I wish I was back in JJ studying. All the times spent in the computer lab with the computing gang, having fun with buddies, getting scolded by lecturers for nothing even seems unnaturally tempting now.

Oh well, 1 year, 6 months (almost) left.

See you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home