Friday, June 30, 2006

hey the time has come.

hay sexys!

How's it going?

For me, I'm still quite the same person I was last year. More or less settled down in camp, more or less happy with the way things are.

Tomorrow's SAF day, so we had our CO parade today. For me, it's my first parade in my NS life, interesting. Just like a typical BB parade. OC came to pin our OFL badge on our sleeve for us.

This week also saw the lao jiaos going for their combat shoot on Wednesday. Funny, but I'll keep it to myself, thank you very much.

After book out today I went to Sembawang @ Lot 1 to (finally) get my copy of Hell Freezes Over by Eagles. Wee hooo. Dad actually stayed at the living room and watched a couple of songs 'cos he loves them.

Ooooooooooh yeha.

Duty tomorrow, I'm covering for someone else. I'm bringing some of my DVDs/VCDs (includign Hell Freezes Over) to waste the time away in camp. So see you all on Sunday morning/afternoon.

EDIT: I just watched Genesis, the short film I made which I submitted as part of my NTU portfolio. Weird, watching your own production, watching yourself (with hair and) with friends, hearing your voice doing the narration. But at the end of it, I smiled, because it felt strange, strangely familiar. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home