Sunday, July 16, 2006

heart of the matter.

Ho,

so it's Sunday evening. I've got to return to camp later. I'm feeling better, but now 100% well. Fever has finally subsided, but sore throat is still bad. Mum wants me to see our GP later, but I guess I'll see the MO tomorrow. 'Cos it'd be the 2nd time I'm reporting sick outside this weekend, and CSM might just hate me and arrow stuff toward me.

Outfield on Tues, not sure if I'm going but I guess I am. Let's hope I get well by then. The last outfield someone got 40degrees fever and got attendC (equivalent to an MC) but couldn't go home, cos someone told us it would be too much of a hassle. WTF!

Okay, bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hakson said...

omg 40degC and stuck in camp...

Nazi Doctor Josef Mengele.

lol

19/7/06 3:07 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home