Monday, July 10, 2006

link.

Hey.

Today was Faith Methodist Church's 40th Anniversary. Cool!

So service was at 5pm. Had some really awesome dance segment (youth had hiphop, young adults had a slower mass dance, the young-at-hearts had line dance, the children had some awesome jumpy song, I think it's called "Jesus You're my Superhero" or something). Haha.

Great jokes, sermon, and songs. They gave us a 24k gold plated keychain, a muffin, and a mag. Cool. They had a bowling tourny in the morning, but I didn't go. Prizes were nice, mp4 players, hi-fi system and the likes.

Oh I'm at home now because we were 'encouraged' to clear 1/2 day leave cos World Cup Finals are in about 2 hours 30 minutes time. We have to book in before 1300 hrs tomorrow. So yup, late night today.

Went out on Sat night with the usual gang (Khien, Winson, Yuhua and myself). Did the usuals like lan, eat. Dad got pissed again cos I reached home at 2.30am.

Baybeats are next week, I'll definitely be there, see you all if you're all going. I should be having this 10km run at West Coast Park this coming Saturday, so I'll rush home to bathe+change then off to Esplanade we go.

See you all tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home