Saturday, August 19, 2006

like how i learnt.

Hello.

Morning was spent in Church. For BB core leader's meeting. It dawned on me that I haven't been going back to serve often.

Afternoon was spent trying out songs by Paul Baloche, bought his cd on the way back from church. CD's cool, they added instructional videos and chord charts for all the songs on the album. So Paul Baloche actually teaches you the songs himself. Cool huh!

After like 2 hours of playing, dad decided to let me try out the family car. We (dad mum and i) drove to Tuas and he taught me the works of the car. Real different from the cars at BBDC. I had to take some time before I got used to it. Of course, I was kinda nervous. If I had crashed or scraped some paint off, I'd be banned from driving forever I guess!

Back to Baloche, seeya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home