Saturday, August 05, 2006

you down twenty first!

Ho.

This week went by pretty well. Nothing much happened, except that I finally got my own ISAC card (which means I have my own user account on the PCs in camp), and my camp pass (which means no more harassing from the guard duty personnel whenever I book in/out). Cool.

Today we had our AHM (Army Half Marathon) training at East Coast Park. I didn't run, cos I'm excused PT (heh heh). Instead, I became a marshal. Yep. Bad thing was, we couldn't fall out from there, like the rest of the battalion. Instead we had to take the 5-tonner back to camp to unload and send in our stores.

It was a pretty cool experience sitting on the extreme end of the tonner. Especially when you're gonna travel on public roads. I got to see a myraid of expressions from people who went passed us. Foreigners peering curiously from taxis; a dad pointing toward our direction for their son (looked like a 1 year old) to look at; the occasional babe in a cab/sports car. But it got boring after a while- it felt more like in an enclosure where people examine you, rather than the other way round.

Anyway, we got back to camp safely, albeit shagged. We left camp at 8.30pm. Had dinner at Lot1, then headed home. Then here I am, after resting and continuing on my campaign on Titan Quest.

I'll be having my driving lesson tomorrow. Haven't been driving for a near 3 months already. My test will be on the 17th of August. And I'll only have 4 practices.

Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home