Sunday, August 13, 2006

'make a clean getaway', he said.

Hey.

Quite a fun weekend. Saturday was spent at driving school, shopping at Bras Besah for my acoustic-electric, and then lan session at Peninsular Plaza.

Got another (and hopefully last) guitar. Bought an el-cheapo for $132. Yum. It'd most probably be permanently hooked onto my amp, since it sounds better like that as compared to playing it by itself.

Lan was fun. We played the usual Swat4, tried out Battle for Middle Earth 2, then finished off with Battlefield2. Thrashed 5 players with our 3 for a few many rounds.

Today's church was usual. Great thing was that I 'm startign to warm up to the sec3s, and they're starting to warm up to me. It's taking quite a while, but of course, the laughter with them's priceless.

Yuhua's gonna have free days off from Tuesday till Sunday, what the heck! I'm only out on Wed and Thurs, and that's cos I'm applying leave. Argh.

Hopefully the week will be great. And I pass my driving test. Heh.

Okay, will prolly reach camp in an hours' time. I guess I'll end here, see you all on Tuesday night, if not Wednesday morning.

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home