Friday, August 11, 2006

we're back.

Hi!

Finally good ol' Friday again. :)


Nothing much happened this week, except my course got CANCELLED. I was so looking forward to coming home last night. Oh well. Spent the night reading my book and watching TV. A usual night in camp, I daresay.

Next Wed and Thurs I'd be taking leave. I hope I pass!

Soccer tournament tomorrow. It's the Ephraim Cup once again! Captain says we'll have a darn good chance tomorrow. Let's hope then.

Will be driving again tomorrow, after that I'll be heading to Swee Lee or Davis to get my acoustic-electric. If mum allows, I'd keep my classical. If not I'd just donate it to charity. With new strings of course.

After much waiting ('We'll start after you guys finish BMT!') and discussing, we'll be jamming next week. Probably in town or Bukit Timah. Songs would be Emery - Walls, a couple of Funeral For A Friend songs, including one I've been trying to learn the past few days, Roses For The Dead. Maybe we'll do a couple of MCS and The Ataris as well. Woopie! I can't wait.

Okay, packed week. Which is good, as it'd mean the weeks will past quite fast. I hope.

Will be bringing my FM2n along with me tomorrow. I'll finish the film inside, hopefully. It's been 3 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home