Sunday, August 20, 2006

yeah, yeah yeah!

Hello!

Haven't booked in, 'cos we've half day! Whoopie!

So I'll be working like half day tomorrow, then booking out in the afternoon, 'cos I'll be having the course which was cancelled a few weeks back. So Monday and Tuesday will be gone like that. Wednesday's a normal working day, Thursday's a normal working day, but we get to book out in the evening and Friday's cohesion day!

So like, we work 2 1/2 day this week. Sounds great!

After church today (we ate at nydc as a form of farewell to one of the leaders), I went home and found out that nobody was at home. And I left my bunch of keys in camp, so basically I got locked out. So I gathered everyone (yuhua khien winson) for a lan session over @ lanlab @ bukit timah. Reached home bout 8pm, had dinner. Practised Paul Baloche's Hosanna and Because of Your Love. The instructional video that's included in the album's helping out loads. So yeh. Great.

So I'll see you tomorrow morning, probably an update before I head back to camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home