Tuesday, August 22, 2006

tiberium wars

You know, today was a great day. Had a course at Stagmont camp. was basically quite slack. It was supposed to be an introductory course to OpenOffice, some rival to Microsoft Office, of which we have been so used to.

After course, I went home, played DOTA, and usual stuff. Telly, and more computer gaming.

On my way home, I got approached TWICE by those pesky people from god-knows-where 'persuading' people to adopt their 3% interest per annum plan. I've been approached a grand total of 5 times this month. And each time (except for the first), I told them 'I'm not interested', but the thing is that they don't seem to understand that 3 words, and they just have to ask me again. What pissed me off was the attitude of those pesky people.

2nd time (it was at a nearby MRT station)

Lady: Hi, are you a student?
Me: Err no I'm an NSF, but I've heard this before. Sorry, I'm not interested.
Guy who is beside Lady: Really? NSF? From where one?
Me: Armour camp.
Lady: So are you free?
Me: No, I said I'm not interested. Thank you.
Lady: Eh, bu yao jiang ma (don't be like that)
(at this moment I nearly puked at her tone. it sounded like some girl trying to act cute.)
Me: No thank you, bye.
Lady: Bu yao jiang la!

And so I walked away.

Yucks.

I can't believe I have to endure another round when I book out on Thursday night. Absolutely detesting.

Okay, that's my rant. Off to camp soon.

Have a nice night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home