Sunday, August 27, 2006

kane

Today was awesome. Had a great time in church, had a great time with the class today. After lessons we all went for luncheon at Holland V (as usual) and I went out with a few of them to Orchard, to talk a stroll. I realised that it had been like a couple of months since I've been to Orchard. And to think while I was in BMT we went there every week.

So we went to Heeren, we got the stuff we wanted. I finally got myself a new wallet too.

Went home, slacked. And slacked. Had dinner, and here I am, making a quick post before I go back to camp.

This week will be work till Thursday, then we'll book out in the evening, 'cos Friday's battalion anniversary, and we're supposed to go Kallang River in the wee hours in the morning to have a dragon boat competition. Heh.

I live in Jurong.

Okay, so hopefully the coming week's good, and I guess I'll see the rest of you on Tuesday night, hopefully.

So there, done.

Goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home