Saturday, October 14, 2006

when bed bugs bite.

I think my bed has bed bugs. Why do I think so? I just got my second wave of bites from an unknown souce last night. I slept, and woke up with 2 bites on my right hand, one on my left, 4 on my neck, and a gigantua and on right thigh. The last time round, I had 7 on my neck and 4 on my hands.

It's itchy, and swollen. I don't think it's mosquitos' doing, because nobody else seems to get bitten except for me.

I'm gonna do a full scale check on my bed frame and mattress. Since both have been there for god-knows-how-long, I guess there's a high possibility of bedbugs.

Anyway, it's Friday night, the best time of the week.

Nothin much happening, except I can say that work in the office in extremely stressful these days. My guess is that this is the peak of the workload, I'm currently focusing on 2 major upcoming events, and at the same time doing my usual work. It's damn difficult, but I can cope, I think. After November everything would go down to a lull so my life would get better, but I also foresee lots of saikang to do.

And hey, it's been 6 months since enlistment. Fast, eh.

Alright, time to surf around, then sleep. BB meeting tomorrow, seeya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home