Sunday, October 01, 2006

stop expecting change.

Today was quite a blast. I woke up at 2pm, then headed straigt to Khien's house to meet up with the rest. After spending half an hour there, we went straight to Aljunied, as planned.

The jamming studio is just beside the MRT. It's called Wee Lee. Yep. So it's this really old place which reminds me of the one near my place. We booked the 6pm one. Since we were 1 and a 1/2 hours early, we decided to walk to Swee Lee. It took us an excruciating 30min to walk there.

The guitars over at Swee Lee are real cool. There's an Obey one, which is a Squire Strat, only $499. It looks REALLY good, it's in green and black, with tribal markings. Real good. There's another Epiphone, it has the picture of Emily the Strange on it. Also $499. Yum. I'm so tempted to get that as a replacement for my Aria STG, but due to sentimental reasons (I got it as my birthday present 2 years ago). I bought another capo for my acoustic too.

We walked back to Aljunied MRT (another excruciating 30minutes) and met up with Hans. So we walked to the studio. Due to various reasons (one of which was included in my previous post) , our songs choices were limited. In the end, if I remember correctly, these were the songs we played:

The Ataris - San Dimas High School Football Rules
Blink 182 - Dammit
Finch - Letters to You
MxPx - GSF
The Storyline - Saddest Girl Story

That's it. We pretty much played San Dimas like 4 times.

We played for only 1 hour, after that we went to Orchard to eat.

Then went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home