Saturday, September 30, 2006

forcing the cat to roar.

well, its' the weekends!

The week was pretty okay, nothing much. Instead of going home for night's off this week, I went out with the rest to Jurong Point to grab a meal and we went to the supermarket to stock up on supplies. I bought Honey Bunches of Oats, which I could safely say that most people in our branch like. So much so that Chief went to get a box herself. Haha.

We're gonna have some courses which should prove to be quite interesting next week. What is it? I won't tell you for now...

Tomorrow's finally jamming again. However I'm struggling to learn the songs we're supposed to play tomorrow. It's quite difficult when you have to learn a new song the night before you play it together with everyone. Oh well. I heard we're going to Aljunied, so I'm guessing it's at Swee Lee.

After that probably lan gaming at Bukit Timah or City Hall. I can smell Al Ameen too.

Okay, sleep! bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home