Sunday, October 08, 2006

this is forever in the words you never said.

HI.

Just booked out, so it's only right for me to say, "BOOK OUT LOH!"

Wohooo!

I had duty yesterday, was super boring. As usual.

I played with the puppy who always hangs around near the guardroom yesterday. Couldn't resist, heh.

Then at the bus stop outside the camp the stray dog came over to me and said, 'hi'. I think it was quite lonely. I think people don't pet it often, because when I pet it the whole dog started shivering for awhile. Then after awhile it stopped shivering. Then I became happy. Then the dog started licking my jeans and sneakers. And my hand. Then I became sad because I was afraid of fleas and lice jumping over from the dog to my head. Then the bus came and I flagged it. The dog ALMOST went up the bus too. Weird.

Okay so I'm here and I'll be booking in later tonight. Hohoho.

Okay, time to sleep, game and perhaps town too. Okay bye!

PS: I think I've decided to get Emily The Strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home