Monday, October 23, 2006

great.

this week has been great.

I spent the last few days coming back so late, dad gets pissed off. But really, it's been great.

I finally watched a movie (my last one was Da Vinci Code) at VivoCity last night. That place is fricking crowded, I tell you. Spent today morning at Khien's house rehearsing. Then we went 4tones for jamming session. It was fun. I think we can actually play Amber Pacific's Thoughts Before Me quite well.

Songs that we can actually play are:

1. Amber Pacific - Thoughts Before Me
2. Blink 182 - Dammit
3. The Ataris - San Dimas High School Football Rules
4. The Starting Line - Saddest Girl Story
5. Finch - Letters To You

Yay.

Time to slack, sleep.

Maybe photoshoot tomorrow, maybe home tomorrow. Who knows.

After it all, then it's back to reality. Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home