Sunday, November 19, 2006

asleep tonight.

Well, I heard the 'A's are over, so hurray for everyone!

I had duty on Friday, so came back only on Saturday.

I slept from 11am to 6pm, so go figure.

Oh well, as least I could actually sleep.

So I'll start writing about today.

I went to church as usual, then finished at 4pm. Went out with winson and yuhua. Went to vivocity, crowded as hell. Had some trouble finding a place to eat. So we went into pastamania.

Went into some car replica shop beside pastamania, quite cool. The last time I went into that shop was like February, and the difference between that experience and now is that I can actually appreciate cars. Like, I can at least differentiate a toyota from a nissan at a distance.

If you want me to differentiate the models, well, you gotta wait for a few more months man.

I bought Iron Maiden's newest CD. Yuhua bought +44's debut CD, which I am gonna grab from him sometime next week. Trivium's CD was good, but it gets repetitive.

Okay, time to slack, then back to camp I go.

And another week.

Oh wait, I got marksman again for my range, and this time I got myself a day off, a marksman badge to sew unto my uniform, and most importantly, $200. ka-ching!

Heh, heh, heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home