Sunday, November 05, 2006

i had a dream.

another week gone by!

and this week my friends, would be the week of reckoning. Why? That's because, after working so so hard since September to make sure everything's okay, half the battalion will finally ORD starting tomorrow. Some have already ORDed today. So, for the entire week, I'd be hoping and praying that all ICs are in and everyone is happy. I've been working for like 10.30pm everyday for the past week, starting work as early as 7.45am. Non-stop. It's crazy on the brain, I tell you.

And we had range last wednesday.

Lo and behold, I was Best Shot, and attained Marksman. I got 30/32 targets, not bad, for a first-timer.

I booked out on Friday night @ 9pm, I would sadly proclaim that I was most probably the last person left in camp at that time. After which, I went to meet Khien and Yuhua for dinner at Clementi, at some western food stall called Botak Jones. We had to wait 45min before the food arrived. But it was good stuff. It's at Clementi Ave 5, if you're wondering. I ordered Cajun Chicken, too spicy for my liking, but it was hardcore.

Saturday was spent mostly at home. Gamed the whole day.

Today was spent in church. We didn't had classes today, as there was a Sec 2 vs Sec 3 soccer match at ACS(International). I regretted not bringing my soccer gear along as I thought it wouldn't be nice to suffocate the people around me with my stink when I went back to church for membership class after the match. Why did I regret? Cos the moment I saw the pitch, I instantly felt like playing. What's more, we thrashed the Sec2s 10-3. It was a super funny match, with teammates accidentally clashing into each other, and a terrific display of the infamous 'Hand of God'. He got sent off, and a penalty was given. Luckily the keeper saved the penalty, causing much grievance to the other side.

Heh heh.

And I bought my 2nd pair of dunks just now. It looks great. Had to run all over Queensway before I could find the size that fits me.

Oh well, time to bathe and bum around for awhile, before going back to camp. But I feel unusually excited to go back to camp. I have no idea why. Weird, isn't it? Let's hope everything goes well, and I get to book out on Tuesday. And who knows, Chief might just give me off-in-lieu because of all the time burnt. But thinking again, maybe not. Heh!

Okay lah, time to end this post. Had quite a great weekend, could have been better (jamming!), but great, nonetheless. See you guys, on Tuesdays hopefully!

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home