Sunday, November 12, 2006

interpunk-tinental

Well, this week was event filled.

You see, I booked out on Thursday. 2pm. That's right. We had the ORD function in the evening at the newly built Civil Service Club thingy over at Bukit Batok. It was alright, I guess.

The whole battalion had to take leave on Friday, so I went out and bought Trivium's new album. I was actually trying to get Amber Pacific's CD, but HMV's selling it for $43, which is quite insane. So I'll be getting it over interpunk.com, once I figure out how I can get myself a bank draft.

Saturday was duty. Insane too, we watched full-length movies over a 24 hour period. We watched Scary Movie 4, King Arthur, Date Movie, Kingdom of Heaven, High School Musical, Initial D, and finally League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

As a result, I didn't get to sleep much. I booked out this morning, then went straight home. I bathed, ate my McDonald's breakfast, then we (the family) headed straight to Malaysia for my grandfather's birthday. It was quite alright, but I noticed that the cousins aren't really close to each other. I'd hear from my friends like, 'Oh I 'm going home cos I'm meeting my relatives for dinner', or 'My cousin farted this afternoon!'. My family is nothing like that. In fact, our cousins rarely speak to each other. Weird, isn't it. I guess some contributing factors include us meeting only like twice a year, and nothing more. The next time I'd see them is during Chinese New Year. It'd be great if us cousins were closer...

We reached home at around 4pm. I slept for 3 hours, and here I am typing this out. Then book in again later. Argh!

Event-filled weekend, yup. I'll be having range on Tuesday, hopefully I'll shoot well.

Until the next post, goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home