Sunday, November 26, 2006

up the irons!

Well! It's Sunday night again! It's kind of crazy, I haven't been playing much these past few weekends. I've been doing duties like nobody's business.

I was on duty yesterday, and will be again tomorrow. I'm not complainin though, duties are fun because I get to escape the monotony of work in the office.

But, as half the camp is already empty, life's starting to get easier. We're trying to close branch at 5.30pm everyday. It was hell working from 7am till 10.30pm everyday, I tell you.

Iron Maiden's newest album is sweet. 2 tracks stand out from the rest: Different World and The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg. I can actually play the solo in Different World.

Weekends are great, because I get to go to church, meet up with the krew, and do nothing.

I apologise for the rather short post today, the book-in mood is starting to get to me. Argh, don't you just hate Sunday nights!

Goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home