Sunday, April 08, 2007

muddy waters.

Hi.

Sorry for the lack of posts- I either have got no time, or don't feel like blogging at all.

Life have been pretty much the same in camp and out, but this week was different because of Good Friday, BB events, Easter Sunday, etc.

Met up with the BB and church people practically everyday since Friday till today.

Was supposed to be on off on Thursday (so as to take advantage of the long weekend), but I was activated to go back camp early morning as the person who was supposed to do duty took a last minute MC. I mean, c'mon, don't pull such a stunt like that. Was terribly pissed the entire morning, before grudgingly accepting the fact that I'm still serving national service and things like these happen.

I haven't had the time to change the strings on my Aria, so that mean I haven't been playing it for like almost a year already. Been playing my acoustic for the past few months (as the strings don't rust that easily). I think I successfully revived my love for Blues. I went to get Muddy Waters, more Eric Clapton, and possibly BB King next. Then perhaps Albert King. Then perhaps Stevie-Ray Vaughn.

Anyway, a new clerk would be coming soon. He's gonna be Josh's understudy. So lucky, he's gonna get an understudy though he ORDs later than me. It's nice to see that people with NRIC starting with S88XXXXXX are coming into camp. That means that they'll be here for awhile more, than back to the civilian life I go. As of today, it's 9 months and 29 days to go.

You know, one of the reasons I couldn't update my blog was that the other computer has problems accessing google.com. And as blogger requires a new account, I can't sign in. So what I did last night was to look up the old posts I made. I read posts from 2004, 2005, and those I made days before enlistment. It's funny, you know, when I look back and see how I have changed and how things have changed.

I don't know man, but it could be too early to start reminiscing on the old days.

Oh well, the past few weeks have been great 'cos of like 3 or 4 workdays, but starting next week I've got to apply off/leave if I want workdays like that. And I'm gonna apply off. Haha.

Alright, I'll see if I have got the time to do an entry before I go back to camp.

If not, then I'll see you guys prolly Thursday night. I hope.

Seeya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home