Thursday, March 20, 2008

of shirts and over-enthusiastic counter staffs.

hello.

I recently noticed these couple days that whenever I go to a fast food restaurant, I will be served by an over zealous counter staff.

Take Saturday for example. We went to eat at superdog, and this young girl of perhaps 18 years old was getting my friend's order.

she asked (in this order) whether he preferred:
1) toasted bun?
2) sauerkraut?
3) mustard?
4) egg? ('it's very tasty!)
5) upgrade to beef fries?

all with a smile on a face.

I was at fast east plaza today and i popped by KFC to have a quick snack before I left for home. This guy was uber friendly and was smiling all the way through my order. When my zinger took quite a while to arrive, he asked me to find a seat first and he'll send it to me. When he arrived, he gave the burger to me, took a step back, curtsied, and requested that i enjoy my meal.


how pleasant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home