Saturday, October 22, 2011

hello again!

Hi guys, I'm not sure if anyone still visits!

Anyway, I'm on my final year in university, and I've been busy the past few months doing up my final year project, which will be a video game about the migrant workers in Singapore. I've been going down to Little India to speak to them, and every conversation so far has been really awe-inspring! I'll share more when I find the time to write something substantial here!

Also, a couple friends and I have joined this Sony competition, and it relies on public votes. So if you're on facebook, please give us a listen, and if we rock, vote for us! :)

http://apps.facebook.com/sonylikeperforming/contests/150454/voteable_entries/34043306?order=votes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still visit. write more pls.

22/10/11 3:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home